Production Bottling Operative Vacancies
Salary: £21,725 rising to £22,558 upon completion of probationary period
Starting Salary: £18,345 p.a. (£8.82 per hour) rising to £19,178 p.a. (£9.22 per hour) after successful completion of 6 months probation period.
Salary incl. shift allowance of £65 per week: £21,725 (£10.44 per hour) rising to £22,558 p.a. (£10.84 per hour) after probation period above.
Place of Work: Cawston, Norfolk
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week – rotating shift pattern (including nights)
Well trained, capable and committed Production Operatives are vital to our business to ensure our wines are bottled, labelled and packed in a safe and hygienic manner, meeting the highest standards expected by our customers.
We are looking for individuals who can provide commitment, hard work, reliability and high standards of work for the long term.
In return we offer excellent pay and conditions (see below), a safe working environment, and a career to be proud of in a business which is local, profitable, widely respected and growing.
Key Skills/Competencies required:
- Previous, recent experience of working in a production environment is essential, experience of food manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
- Reliable, self-motivated and flexible
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern (Week 1 (Early) 6am – 2pm, Week 2 (Night) 10pm – 6am, Week 3 (Late) 2pm – 10pm.
- Able to demonstrate a good grasp of both written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Proven ability to follow instruction
- Own transport is essential as public transport is limited
Pay and Benefits:
Previous applicants need not apply
- Excellent Company Health & Safety record
- Pay includes paid breaks
- Annual bonus scheme sharing 10% of profits, paid in December
- 6.2 weeks paid holiday entitlement per year (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday (non-contractual)
- Company Sick Pay (after 6 months service)
- Comprehensive in-house training programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities to develop
- Healthcare cash plan and life cover provided (2 x salary)
- Company workwear provided, where appropriate
- Employee Engagement Programme
- Generous staff discounts on our wines
- Free Wifi and refreshments provided in staff rest areas
To apply please email a C.V. to email@example.com If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Click to apply