Production Operative Vacancies
Salary: £20,665 rising to £21,497 upon completion of probationary period
Place of Work: Cawston, Norfolk
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week – rotating shift pattern (including nights)
Well trained, capable and committed Production Operatives are vital to our business to ensure our drinks are bottled, labelled and packed in a safe and hygienic manner, meeting the highest standards expected by our customers.
We are looking for individuals who can provide commitment, hard work, reliability and high standards of work for the long term.
In return we offer excellent pay and conditions (see below), a safe working environment, and a career to be proud of in a business which is local, profitable, widely respected and growing.
Key Skills/Competencies required:
- Previous experience of working in a production environment is essential, experience of food manufacturing would be a distinct advantage
- Reliable, self-motivated and flexible
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern (Week 1 (Early) 6am – 2pm, Week 2 (Night) 10pm – 6am, Week 3 (Late) 2pm – 10pm
- Able to demonstrate a good grasp of both written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Proven ability to follow instructions
- Own transport is essential as public transport is limited
Pay and Benefits:
- Excellent Company Health & Safety record
- Pay includes paid breaks
- Annual bonus scheme sharing 10% of profits, paid in December
- 6 weeks paid holiday entitlement per year (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday (non-contractual)
- Company Sick Pay (after 6 months service)
- Comprehensive in-house training programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities to develop and progress
- Healthcare cash plan and life cover provided (2 x salary)
- Company workwear provided, where appropriate
- Employee Engagement Programme
- Generous staff discounts on our drinks
- Free Wifi and refreshments provided in staff rest areas
To apply please email a C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Broadland Drinks is an international wine producer, importer and innovator based in the Cawston, in Norfolk. Our business is growing in the UK and US Markets. With a positive culture of development and opportunity, we are an employer of choice.
Click to apply