We are a fast-growing 160-strong team, based across the UK and USA, with a passion for creating brands that people love.
Our team includes experts in international market and consumer research, sustainability, new product development, wine sourcing, product innovation, production, engineering, drinks science, marketing, customer service and distribution.
The winery and drinks hub is a highly efficient, 50mL/year, BRC Grade AA+, sustainably-powered, Fairtrade and Organic certified winery in the UK that makes and ferments wines and drinks, receives in bulk imported wines from around the world, and can pack into a variety of formats including bottles, BIBs, pouches, cans and kegs.
We are here to help you grow your drinks sales with our customer service team supporting our US, EU and UK customers in the on and off trades, wholesale and independent channels.
Our award-winning brands
set trends and address consumers needs for taste, authenticity, health, climate conservation and affordability.
- No Ordinary brings you the best unexpected wines from around the world, for consumers looking to be different and drink different, don’t settle for the ordinary.
- Proudly Vegan 100% vegan right down to the glue and ink on the label. This is one of our fastest growing brands as consumers adopt the vegan lifestyle for a variety of environmental and ethical reasons.
- MINIVINO is creating MINI-moments for outdoor occasions. Single serve, ready to drink and suitable for vegans.
- Three Mills Botanicals Crafted in our Norfolk winery with gin– inspired botanical flavours to bring new consumers to the wine fixture.
- Waipapa Bay Supporting International Charity Whale and Dolphin Conservation (WDC) and capturing New Zealand’s natural beauty in every glass.
- La Fiesta a range of light and refreshing semi-sparkling drinks, perfect for life’s little celebrations.
We’re here to provide exciting loved drinks that will grow your sales, profitability and sustainability. Speak to us now to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org