Working for us
Broadland Drinks is an international supplier creating brands that people love. The company operates throughout the UK, Europe and the USA, a number of its drinks are listed by major retailers and key on-trade outlets in numerous countries.
Employing over 160 people, and with an annual turnover of £80m ($104m), well trained, capable and committed staff are vital to our business to ensure that our drinks meet the high standards expected by our customers.
Situated just 30 minutes’ drive from Norwich city centre (and a minutes’ walk from a very nice delicatessen!) we welcome dynamic, positive individuals with a real hunger for progression within a growing business.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Excellent company health & safety record.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Annual profit bonus sharing 10% of profits, paid in December.
- Health cash plan.
- Life assurance cover (twice salary).
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Company sick pay (after qualifying period).
- Staff discount on products.
- 6 weeks paid holiday entitlement per year (including bank holidays).
- Company workwear provided (where appropriate).
- Free Wifi provided in staff canteens.
- Employee Forum.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Broadland Drinks team, please send us your details so that we can match you to any future job opportunities.
Please send your CV and covering letter to HR@broadlanddrinks.com